top of page

Cooking Group

Public·53 members
Ian Wilson
Ian Wilson

Play 1.e4 E5! - A Complete Repertoire For Black... Fixed

I firmly believe that your opening repertoire should mostly be based on your playing style and other personal traits, such as memory and work ethic. It is important to evaluate yourself as well as your strengths and weaknesses properly in order to be able to build the right repertoire that would not only suit you well, but also improve your overall chess.

Play 1.e4 e5! - A Complete Repertoire for Black...

Download Zip: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Furluso.com%2F2uewNP&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw39lz977mtNXx3iXSSLv9kO

Every chess player needs a high-quality answer to 1.e4, and there is nothing more reliable than 1...e5. Black stakes a claim in the centre and prepares to deploy his pieces on good squares. The challenge nowadays is to build a robust repertoire without being overwhelmed by the volume of material and continual advances in opening theory.

One of the important issues players face, both relatively inexperienced ones at the beginning of their career as well as seasoned ones as they realize their chess craves for changes, is choosing their opening repertoire.

To me the opening choice is about a little bit of all of those things. I think that many openings are good and that there are some dubious ones but they can also yield formidable results overall or in specific situations if chosen and handled carefully.I firmly believe that one's opening repertoire should mostly be based on one's playing style and other personal traits such as one's memory and work ethic. lt is important to evaluate yourself as well as your strengths and weaknesses properly in order to be able to build the right repertoire that would not only suit you well but also improve your chess overall.However, the key to this is the word: mostly. I firmly believe that there are a few classical, rock-sol id openings with impeccable reputations. These include I.e4 e5 as a response to 1.e4 or The Queen's Gambit and Nimzo-lndian as an answer to 1.d4. Players of all styles and standards should try these no matter their style. This will enable them to learn, appreciate and practice some of the key chess va lues such as the importance of space, lack of weaknesses, bad pieces, comfortable development and so on.

I started out as a keen Sicilian player. Like all youngsters I cheerfully enjoyed complications, tactical massacres and everything else that the Sicilian offers. However, as I was developing as a player my style was changing and I realized that I was much more successful with positional play so it was time to change the outfit and 1.e4 e5 suited me really well.

Eventually I realized that the knowledge I gained playing 1...e5 as a response to 1.e4 should be shared with a lot more people and this is how this book carne to life. Of course everyone reading this book is different and there is no "one-size-fits-all" solution. But, I have carefully and diligently tried to achieve the same goal as the one I was working towards with my students: to keep my recommendations both theoretically sound as well as practical and accessible.

I expect not only titled players but club players and the less experienced readers to equally benefit from this book. Sometimes you will find razor-sharp novelties but in many cases we will rely on positional understanding of typical structures and standard ideas. I be lieve the opening is not all about memorization therefore I have taken a different approach rather than the one many authors use. I have tried as hard as possible to keep the balance between recommending the objectively good variations as well as making sure an adequate amount of work is presented that will suffice to get you started. You will not need to spend years studying the material fearing there is still a lot more to learn. 1.e4 e5 is not just an opening, it is something that represents our game as a whole. lt is something players of all styles will enjoy due to the countless possibilities 1...e5 provides. Hopefully, learning 1...e5 will also make you a better player. Last but not least, hopefully the book you are now holding in your hands will give you joy and will share with you the passion for chess overall and for the variations presented here that I have in put into this book alltogether.

The Italian game has seen a resurgence in the last couple of years due to the influence of defenses to the Spanish (Ruy Lopez) such as the Berlin and the Marshall and GM Ivan Saric believes every serious 1.e4 player should have both 3.Bb5 and 3.Bc4 in their repertoire.

In this video series, Jon Ludvig Hammer provides a complete repertoire for playing 1.e4 with the white pieces. He focuses on solid lines with quick development, early castling and good central control.

GM Jon Ludvig Hammer will help you play 1.e4 with confidence, no matter what Black attempts to bring to the table. Whether they decide to go for open play, a semi-open Defense or even a closed one, you will be ready to face it, and succeed!

The first thing I should say about the book is that it does NOT offer a complete repertoire against 1.e4. It deals with everything, which White can play after 1.e4 e5, except the Ruy Lopez. The book is therefore mainly aimed at players who already have a defence against the Lopez, and who want to fill in the gaps if White surprises them earlier on. It is also designed for players who play 1 e4 e5 2 Nf3 Nc6; Petroff, Philidor and (heaven forbid) Latvian players will only find about a third of the book applies to them.

This video course offers you a complete, clear repertoire for Black against the moves 1.Nf3 and 1.c4. The recommended variations are easy to learn and not difficult to remember, but also pose White serious challenges.

That said, some gambits are sound. For example, the Queen's Gambit is not a gambit in the true sense as the second player feels obliged to return the pawn. And even if he keeps it temporarily, the first player gets adequate counter play. Gambits sharpen your tactics. So the beginners should try them until they learn that these hazardous things should not occupy a permanent place in their opening repertoire. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page