top of page

Fitness Freaks

Public·74 members
Ezekiel Myers
Ezekiel Myers

Submissive Tranny Blog

This pervert mommy had to have a shemale chat with my young son. I have been making him dress as a female for the last two years. His ass is perfect, and round and men pay good money to be able to fuck his little boy ass. But now is the time to get him on hormones so he retains his youthful little tranny girl looks. I brought him to a shady doctor who will eventually let him get fake tits before he legally can. WE have decided that he needs his weekly shots so he can be mommies ladyboy forever. I am not even sure that my son wants to live his adult life as a transsexual. All that matters is he makes money to support his drug addict mommy and satisfy me and all the men paying for his asshole. Did I mention hi has the cutest set of hairless balls and perfect little boy cock? He is going to be my ladyboy forever! And when I can I am going to turn him into a tranny phone sex girl! Yes, I am that p-mommy who forces my son into tranny slavery! Come and play with me and, my ladyboy baby!

submissive tranny blog

Part of the fetish that most men have of Asian women, ladyboys, in particular, is that we are more submissive, servile, and passive. Added to that, there are a lot more expectations that trust me, can make an Asian ladyboy get all-riled-up.

This Pictures here on Shemale XXX show you Submissive Shemale Slave Swift is toying her Ass on Shemaleyum . Damm i really love this Submissive Tranny Slave in her black Nylons and High Heels . Look at the Big Dildo in her wet Shemale Ass . Swift is brand new to modeling, another 1st on SHEMALE YUM. This Tgirl will go far. She is pretty, has great legs and a flawless skin which is like milk. Swift lives as a submissive slave 24/7 and likes to be dominated. They go to fetish clubs in Tampa, so guys if you are in Tampa keep your eyes open for this beauty. Enjoy

Here, we will list below some of the best slave training techniques and femdom punishment ideas with ways to make your submissive feel owned, whether it be in an online session, a real-time session at a dungeon, or within a lifestyle relationship. Being a BDSM Mistress allows me to write from experience and first-hand practice with all of the scenarios I have listed below.

The more the submissive is reminded of their place in your world, the deeper the servitude becomes. Use slave contracts and consistent dominant approaches, and you will always deepen this relationship.

Read on, as we have many more BDSM punishment ideas and tasks for you to introduce into any slave training sessions. We have techniques, tasks, ideas, and some videos from our sessions. Some of the top domination ideas have been listed on this site and will help you on your way to dominating your own submissive. Maybe the idea of cum eating instructions, also known as CEI, is what you need to teach your submissive? But be warned, as soon as they are not horny, they run for the hills.

Our BDSM techniques always have a bit of a twist; we do not like our submissive to predict what will happen next. It is always preferable to keep him guessing and on his toes, wondering and waiting with anticipation and fear.

Discuss slave/submissive contracts and what should be in them. There are hundreds of examples online of these contracts ( google is your friend). You can make it your own and change some wording to fit your slave.

Writing blogs and articles for your blog or a website you have made specifically for them is a way for them to let the world know how they are doing. This is also a great way for the Dominant to check on the slave. Make sure he adds pictures and proof of every task and assignment. Ensure BDSM instruction is carried out every time.

Give them Slave tasks and assignments to carry out, such as writing essays, shopping tasks and picture tasks. Some of the submissives I have dealt with over the 22 years have enjoyed the idea of cock worship or the threat of it, find that weak spot and work on it.

Having a submissive slave can be a lot of fun for the dominants. Making them jump to her or his every command and order. Our lists on this page will hopefully give you some stellar ideas for you to use.

A submissive male ( your property) must always do as he is told/ordered to do without hesitation or questioning. If he disobeys in any way, then he will be punished, tied, shackled, bound, sight and sound deprived, caged, whipped, caned, or subjected to all of these things.

We enjoy every aspect of BDSM slave training and take it very seriously, spending time with each submissive to find out exactly what type of sub they are and introducing them to the slave contract that we discuss in great detail before they sign and agree to all terms.

Femdom punishment ideas are listed below with some fantastic ways to punish the submissive, from slave tasks to BDSM challenges. You can be assured of the severest of dominatrix punishments when it comes to this part of your training and enrolling in our training sessions.

We chatted to some of our submissives about some of the tasks we should list here to give people an idea and some suggestions to use themselves in a domination session and as part of the slave training; there are tasks for submissives as ordered by the Femdom/Mistress.

The online submissive tasks we use are very varied, but we like to think outside the box and add our twists to them. We never allow our subs to know what will happen next or who will all be involved in his session. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page