top of page

Cooking Group

Public·53 members
Daniel Grigoriev
Daniel Grigoriev

Silent Night ((INSTALL))

The melody was composed by Franz Xaver Gruber, schoolmaster and organist in the nearby village of Arnsdorf [de], now part of Lamprechtshausen. On Christmas Eve 1818, Mohr brought the words to Gruber and asked him to compose a melody and guitar accompaniment for that night's mass, after river flooding had possibly damaged the church organ.[1][5] The church was eventually destroyed by repeated flooding and replaced with the Silent-Night-Chapel. It is unknown what inspired Mohr to write the lyrics, or what prompted him to create a new carol.[4]

Silent Night

Alfred Schnittke composed an arrangement of "Stille Nacht" for violin and piano in 1978, as a holiday greeting for violinist Gidon Kremer. Due to its dissonant and nightmarish character, the miniature caused a scandal in Austria.[16][17]

Silent Night is a 2021 apocalyptic Christmas black comedy film written and directed by Camille Griffin. The film stars Keira Knightley, Matthew Goode, Roman Griffin Davis, Annabelle Wallis, Lily-Rose Depp, Sope Dirisu, Kirby Howell-Baptiste, Lucy Punch, and Rufus Jones.

There are several confrontations during the night: Kitty is given a doll that resembles her, and she hugs her father, but refuses to hug Sandra even though she begs her to; Art finds the act of gift giving ridiculous, so he lashes out at the adults and runs from the room; Sandra tells James she had loved him when they were in school and wondered why they never had sex; Tony gets visibly upset at her admission and claims he has never made a mistake, at which point Bella says they once had sex before he got together with Sandra; Alex feels left out during the festivities, which causes her to drink too much and pass out in her bed.

After returning home, the group realizes it is past midnight and time to take their pills. They divide into their separate rooms to say goodbye. Art passes out and Nell holds him, while Simon gives his children the pills. The boys ask for drinks to take the pills, so Simon gets them fizzy drinks. Meanwhile, James pressures Sophie to take the pill saying he will not unless she does too, and they eventually take them. Bella attempts to wake Alex to take her pill and makes her take it while she is very drunk, but she wakes and vomits the pill. Bella tells her they have five minutes and while in the kitchen they dance and Bella uses the diversion to stab Alex. Both die soon after. Tony, Kitty and Sandra all lie in a bed to await death when Kitty remembers her doll and runs to get it while Sandra again begs her for a hug. When Kitty returns, she sees her parents are dead and she crawls between them, finally hugging Sandra. Nell notices that Art has bled through his eyes, nose, and ears. Frightened, the whole family rapidly take their pills, and lie next to Art.

It was announced in January 2020 that Camille Griffin would make her feature debut with the film, with Keira Knightley, Roman Griffin Davis, Matthew Goode and Annabelle Wallis set to star. Lily-Rose Depp, Kirby Howell-Baptiste, Davida McKenzie, Rufus Jones, Sope Dirisu and Lucy Punch were cast the next month, with filming beginning on 17 February.[1][2][3][4]

Inspired by the Christmas night market. Nighttime transforms the Christmas market into a wonderland. Strings of golden lights weave through the stalls. Toys, decorations, candies, and cakes twinkle like jewels. This tea captures the milk chocolate and nutmeg flavors of European winter treats. Rooibos provides a nutty base for the buttery cocoa flavor. Milk turns up a natural creamy sweetness, reminiscent of eggnog. A little sweetener makes it a decadent dessert. This gentle aromatic tea is perfect for winter nights.

I am always on the look out for a caffeine free tea for night time. Silent Night did not disappoint. Absolutely delish! I crave a cup of tea on the sweet side in the evening. Adding a little sugar and cream make this just what I want. I am very picky! This tea passes my high standards! More decafe delishiousness like this please!

"Silent Night" is about a calm and bright silent night, and the wonder of a tender and mild newborn child, words written in 1816 by a young priest in Austria, Joseph Mohr, not long after the Napoleonic wars had taken their toll.

So relaxing!! Silent Night is my new favorite oil for unwinding. I have diffused it every night since receiving it in my fall box. The orange and frankincense blend together so beautifully. Will definitely stock up!Was this review helpful to you?

POPGOES: Silent NightInformationEngineClickteam Fusion 2.5GenrePoint and ClickRelease DateCancelledChronological OrderPreviousNextPOPGOES 2015POPGOES EncorePOPGOES: Silent Night was a planned extension to POPGOES 2015 and an additional, downloadable, seventh night.

The Silent Night would take place during the Christmas Day, 25th December 2024. After Fritz Glade died and "The London Bridge" was destroyed, Mike Schmidt Jr. was left at the edge of his sanity. The final night would take place in a strange, psychedelic version of The Popgoes Pizzeria, where Mike would have to fight Grave Stone, the representation of the broken connection between Fritz and Mike and embodiment of death. The goal of Mike is to kill himself before Grave Stone manages to do it. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page